Easter makeup is a must-have for the holiday. It’s a fun and festive way to show off your holiday spirit. The best part is that it’s easy to do.
You don’t need to be a makeup expert or have extensive knowledge of different shades of lipstick, eyeshadows, and blush to put together an amazing look. With these simple tips, you’ll be ready for any night out on the town with friends and family!
How Easter Makeup Goes Mainstream Every Year
Easter is a time when people make a big deal out of their appearance. The more extravagant the costume, the more it shows how much effort you put into your look. This year, many people are going to be wearing makeup on Easter Sunday.
There are many reasons why we see so many people wearing makeup on this day. Some say that it’s because of the easter bunny and other say that it’s because of the pressure from society to look good for Easter Sunday.
How to Create the Perfect Easter Makeup Look
It’s time to get your Easter makeup look together. There are so many ways to make your look unique, whether you want a bold statement piece or just something simple.
The following tips will help you create the perfect makeup look for your holiday.
1. Start with a foundation that matches your skin tone and then apply concealer around the eyes and under the eyes to brighten them up. Apply foundation to the face and neck in thin layers, building up coverage in areas that need it most like under the eyes and on blemish spots or dark circles.
2. Apply a highlighter to the apple of your cheekbone and the brow bone to brighten those areas up.
3. Then, blend your foundation into a natural-looking matte foundation with a powder brush for that extra touch of coverage. Use a dry foundation for oily skin or liquid for dry skin!
4. To give yourself a more youthful appearance, use an eyeshadow primer before applying shadow or eye-based products such as mascara or eyeliner on top of it!
What are the Best Easter Makeup Ideas
Easter is a time for magic and love, so why not make your makeup just as magical and loving? Here are some ideas for the best Easter Makeup Ideas.
This idea is very popular in the beauty industry. It’s a simple yet effective way to transform your face into a cute bunny.
They are cute, they’re colorful, they’re cheap and they can be used to create a variety of looks.
You can use different colors of candy to create different looks or even turn your face into a chocolate bar!
12 Ways to Make your Makeup Work with the Easter Theme
1. Add a touch of pastel hues to your whole face and add colorful nail polish or Easter eggs to your nails.
2. Use an eye-shadow base or primer.
3. Play with blushes, adding a touch of color to your cheeks as well as a hint of shimmer for a festive look.
4. Use blush over bronzer for a radiant glow, or use bronzer instead.
5. Apply liquid foundation using an angled brush for extra definition.
6. Neutralize dark circles by applying concealer under the eyes and dotting the entire lid with shimmery shadow paint.
7. Wrap your eyes in shadow instead of liner for bigger lashes and more dimension, then apply mascara.
8. Line the top lash line with a black liquid liner before applying mascara to make the lashes look longer, thicker, and more intense.
9. Powder the inner corners of your eyes with a soft, sheer finishing powder for a subtle highlight.
10. Dust bronzer along your jawline, down the sides of your nose, and across your forehead for a beautiful sun-kissed vibe.
11. Apply a thin coat of cream blush on the apples of the cheeks and around the temples to give your face an extra pop of color.
12. Apply two coats of nail polish for an updated look that’s still casual.
Protecting & Beautifying the Skin Before Applying Makeup
The skin is the largest organ of the body and it needs to be taken care of to maintain its health. Makeup is one way to protect the skin from the harmful effects of sun exposure and pollution.
Makeup can also make your skin look beautiful and flawless, which is why it’s important to apply makeup before applying anything else on your face.
We have a few tips for you that will help you maintain your makeup without damaging or clogging pores.
1) Before applying makeup, you should always make sure to use a makeup remover. You can easily buy one at any drugstore or a beauty supply store. You can also just use a wet washcloth and some mild soap as your makeup removal method of choice. As an alternative, you could also purchase an oil-based makeup remover like Becca’s First Light Priming Filter to use in combination with your favorite foundation for extra smoothness and full coverage.
2) Apply foundation before powder. Foundation and blush should be applied right after the first pass of your makeup- you’ll get a better result that way.
3) Apply concealer on blemishes before putting on foundation.
4) Use a damp Beauty Blender with water to blend in powder foundations.
5) Use your finger or brush for applying blush & bronzer.
6) Wash off all makeup at night with a makeup remover.